For many travelers, the Northwest of Vietnam is a real feast for the eyes, not only for its awe-inspiring nature, but also for its colorful ethnic culture. This beautiful region is a superb mosaic painting of vibrant colors. Impressive mountains, amazing terraced rice fields, agricultural activity in rhythm with the seasons and fascinating ethnic markets, all with capture your heart.
The trek involves travelling from Sapa along the Muong Hoa River, during this you will pass through fascinating tribal villages of ethnic minority people. It is a journey into the heart of a region with exceptional natural beauty and exotic culture. A great opportunity to take memorable photos, interact with locals and admire the spectacular scenery.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Trekking Cat Cat Village (Lunch, Dinner)
Cat Cat Village
- 06:30 : The tour guide and bus pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter then start to Sapa via Highway (will take around 6 hours of transfer with 2 stop on the way). The tour guide will introduce and show you about the trip in Sapa
- 13:00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and enjoy lunch at hotel with group tour.
- Afternoon: start trekking to Cat Cat Village, we will trek down 45 minutes from Sapa, this is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak
- Visiting Cat Cat village, you will have a chance to visit a big waterfall on the stream and the old Hydro Electric Power Station built by French people. Discove more about local life of H’Mong ethic with the image of young women sitting by looms with colorful pieces of brocade decorated with designs of flowers and birds.
- Enjoy dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa.
- Evening: After dinner, You are free to explore Sapa at night
Meals: Picnic Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Activities: Hanoi to Sapa by Sleeping bus, Trekking Cat Cat Village Trekking distance: 4 km
Day 2: Fansipang Peak – Return Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 06.30 – 07:00 am: Breakfast at hotel. Our driver will transfer to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
- After the trip, back to hotel for checking out and have lunch at the restaurant.
- Free time for relax and refresh till around 15:00 for return bus to Hanoi
- 21:00: We arrive in Ha Noi, our coach / van will drop you off at the hotel around Hanoi old quarter.
Meals: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch
Activities: Fansipan Peak by Cable Car, Return to Hanoi by Bus